[sane-devel] Upcoming changes for handling release notes

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 23:21:10 GMT 2021

I don't recall this conversation, where did it take place?

In the past, we had a Changelog that everyone modified for every merge, and
it was largely a duplicate of their commit messages. So, we stopped doing
it. Are you proposing a return to that type of duplication?

allan

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of
my hand"