[sane-devel] SANE Backends 1.0.32 released!

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:33:38 GMT 2021

Hi,

On 2021-02-15 1:53 a.m., Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>
> Andrea Croci writes:
>
>> Hi Olaf,
>>
>> thank you for the info and for the great job. Will this be packaged for
>> Ubuntu in a PPA or has it already been? My apt doesn't pull it for some
>> reason. Maybe I have the wrong PPA, what it the correct one?
> Give the PPA another day to catch up.  If that doesn't fix it I guess
> Ralph needs to take a look.

Funny you should say that, I'm not currently generating the PPA builds.
It is something that I started to deal with but never got the job finished.
I should get that sorted out in the next day or two.

I presumed that Rolf was still doing it, bless him. :D
I really need to get that handed off from him to me.

Cheers,
Ralph