[sane-devel] Ricoh with Airprint

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Fri Feb 19 16:08:42 GMT 2021

I found this sane driver for the SP 377.  Its for Ubuntu 14.10, but it
should still work

http://support.ricoh.com/bb/html/dr_ut_e/re2/model/sp320sn/sp320sn.htm#os-driver-list

Direct driver link:
https://support.ricoh.com/bb/pub_e/dr_ut_e/0001299/0001299188/V101/r79049en.exe

Perhaps if you contact them (your company presumably has an account), they
may consider open sourcing the sane driver...