[sane-devel] Sharing a network scanner thru saned

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Fri Jan 22 17:07:38 GMT 2021

On 1/22/21 7:41 PM, Thiago Milczarek SayĆ£o wrote:
> I don't know about noises because I am working from home.
>
> But I can obtain the image if I use Ricoh provided linux/sane drivers.

sane-airscan seems to recognize both Ricoh SP 3710SF and Ricoh SP
377SFNwX, so it makes sense to fix (you told that there is no Ricoh
drivers for 377SFNwX).

If I post some changes in attempt to fix the driver to github, are you
able to fetch sources and build by yourself?

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)