[sane-devel] HP ScanJet Pro 2000 sudden failure
ellis_cohen at pobox.com
Wed Mar 3 23:05:40 GMT 2021
I'm running Fedora 33, and have an HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 scanner (in addition to an older Canon scanner).
It was working fine until I just installed the latest updates from the Fedora repositories.
After the updates,
* 'scanimage -L' finds the scanner
* 'sane-find-scanner' finds the scanner
* xsane offers me the choice of which scanner -- but if I select the HP, I immediately get the error message
Failed to open device `hpaio:/usr/HP_ScanJet_Pro_2000_s2?serial=xxx': Error during device I/O
* xsane-0.999 (c) 1998-2013 Oliver Rauch
* package xsane-0.999
* compiled with GTK-2.24.32
* Package libsane-hpaio-3.21.2-1.fc33.x86_64 is already installed.
Any suggestions as to how I can restore functionally using this scanner?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sane-devel