[sane-devel] HP ScanJet Pro 2000 sudden failure

Ellis Cohen ellis_cohen at pobox.com
Thu Mar 4 08:59:38 GMT 2021

One more datapoint:  I have a Windows 10 VM running under virt-manager on my Fedora 33 box.  If I "pass through" the appropriate USB connections from Fedora 33 to Windows 10, I can use the scanners in Windows 10.  But I had been using (and much prefer to use) the scanners from Linux, and that's what suddenly broke.