[sane-devel] scanimage -L detects no scanners / sane-find-scanner does -- on MacOS

Media Mouth communque at gmail.com
Fri May 7 19:09:24 BST 2021

So we're apparently back to the original question...

"Re: [sane-devel] scanimage -L detects no scanners / sane-find-scanner does -- on MacOS"

`sane-find-scanner` returns `found USB scanner (vendor=0x04c5 [Fujitsu], product=0x132b [ScanSnap iX500]) at libusb:000:002`
and
`scanimage -L` returns `No scanners were identified. If you were expecting something different` etc.

It was after your request for the stdout of  `SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU=50 SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_CONFIG=10 scanimage -L`
that it suddenly started working, so I wondered if by some magic that was waking something up, but running it again made not difference this go around.

Any ideas?