[sane-devel] Colour problem with Canon Maxify MB5150

Andrea Croci andrea.croci at gmx.de
Wed May 19 22:16:43 BST 2021

Servus,

I'm not replying as an expert here, only to ask a question: Does you
Maxify scan both sides in one shot from ADF or does it turn the page to
scan the other side? It seems to me having seen 3 or 4 of them, that
most Canons nowadays include the one-shot-scanning feature (it probably
has a real name). That could make a difference in the appearance as
compared to flatbed scanning, because I would guess the sensors to be
different.

Regards,

Andrea