[sane-devel] [Update] Canon 4200F USB chip location

LUH LAH welpthisdidnotwork at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 22:56:11 GMT 2021

Hello there!

It's been over a month since I last inquired about this, but I have an
update and need some more guidance.

I installed Windows 7 on another computer I had and captured packets
from when I pressed the 'Scan' button in the CanoScan tool.

Now that I've got the packets captured in a .pcapng file
(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E0zErjd0PB3Ggmeop6iI43Gi0SCZ8K9m/view?usp=sharing),
how do I analyze the packets and figure out the USB chip model?

Thanks,

-[K] IMSOASIAN

(This is a continuation of a previous thread. Said thread can be found
here: https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/sane-devel/2021-October/thread.html
[Look for a thread mentioning a Canon 4200F by LUH LAH])