[sane-devel] Additional model support for epson2 / epsonds backend

Nakamura Iwao Nakamura.Iwao at exc.epson.co.jp
Mon Nov 29 06:36:48 GMT 2021

Dear All,

Thank you for your continuous efforts for SANE project, and merging previous our patch.

We have supported a few new MFPs (those are selling now) additionally for epson2 / epsonds backend as below:

        Additional new models (MFPs) :
Model   Backend
Epson L3210 Series      epson2
Epson L3200 Series
Epson L3250 Series      epsonds
Epson ET-2810 Series
Epson XP-2150 Series
        Changed Points :        Just add new models' IDs
        Patch :                 We have attached patch to the latest ver. of epson2 / epsonds as below:

        Test Status :           We have completed testing with actual devices.
        How to apply this patch :
                     $ cd [backend source folder]
                     $ patch -p 1 < epson2_add_devcie.path
                     $ patch -p 1 < epsonds_add_devcie.path

Then, could you please review and investigate to include this patch to the next update of sane-backend?
If you will have any advice, please let us know.

Best regards,
I.Nakamura / A.Yumoto