[sane-devel] CZUR type scanners with SANE?

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:00:37 BST 2021

Jason (@textfiles) got back to me off Twitter and says:

     Various DSLR cameras and Linux, with a huge set of modified
scanning software pulled from open sources abd also developed
internally.

This also means you could do this with the Raspberry Pi's High Quality
camera... and use V2L tools to take the scan:
https://youtu.be/8fcbP7lEdzY for how.

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws