[sane-devel] Adding a Reflecta RPS 10M to pieusb

Klaus Kämpf kkaempf at suse.de
Tue Sep 21 13:48:23 BST 2021

On 25.08.21 03:45, Ralph Little wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-08-24 8:23 a.m., Thomas Wilshaw wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just to follow up with this I’m happy to say I’ve managed to get the
>> Reflecta RPS 10M working (aka the Pacific Image PrimeFilm XAs) working
>> with SANE.

> If no-one has any objection, I can create an issue in GitLab for further
> discussion, and then we can merge if all proves to be well.

Since I wasn't able to find this issue, I added this patch as a local
branch to my fork:
https://gitlab.com/kkaempf/backends/-/tree/add_Reflecta_RPS_10M

However, I totally fail to create a merge request from that branch. None
of the ways described in [1] work for me. I'm lost, sorry.

Klaus

[1]
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/merge_requests/creating_merge_requests.html