[sane-devel] Release 1.0.33 in a few days

Niels Hutchison nielshutch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 06:26:48 BST 2021

P.S. Checking on backend versions, I found that Mattias Ellert's
Official site has disappeared.
http://www.ellert.se
A couple of links on sane-project pages are now duds:

SANE - Frontends / TWAIN SANE Interface for MacOS X
http://sane-project.org/sane-frontends.html
&
SANE - Download / MacOS X
http://sane-project.org/source.html