[sane-devel] Kyocera Scanner not working in any Linux Distro

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:22:27 BST 2022

WSD (and also eSCL/AirScan) should also also work via USB. You simply
need to install the ipp-usb package, either from your distro or from the
Snap Store.

With this your printer/scanner gets available on localhost:60000 (with
your browser you get the web admin interface there) and with
sane-airscan installed your device will get automatically found by
frontends like simple-scan.

    Till