[sane-devel] s400w scanner "middle-ware" or "compatibility layer"

Mark Dm markosjal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:01:22 GMT 2022

I posted here earlier the solution I made for several models of scanners
(based on s400w scanner) to work With Linux SANE-Airscan and Mac OS, with
the link to scannershare.com. Since then the web site was
completely renovated and several people tried to download it and got the
wrong file.

If any downloads were from users of this list, please try again , it has
now been fixed. My apologies for the error.