[sane-devel] Fujitsu SP-1425

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:00:13 GMT 2022

The 'SP' machines are not supported by the sane-backends package that we
provide. Some of the earlier ones were Genesys Logic scanners, so perhaps
yours also is. It might be possible to extend the existing genesys sane
backend to support these scanners too.

allan

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of
my hand"