[sane-devel] Fwd: ESCL

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Fri Mar 11 19:26:05 GMT 2022

And then I sent it via the wrong email address...

I accidentally sent the reply only to Mark, but I think its worth sending
to the group...

Yes, but I am having some issues with resharing eSCL scanners.  Still
working that out.

eSCL.

Reasons for doing this:

   - To centralize all of the scanners in one place.
   - To track scanning in a company.
   - To effectively use policies to set up scanners.

Basically, all the same reasons you put a central print server up, even if
the printer supports driverless printing.