[sane-devel] scanimage options gone --jpeg-quality

Fri Sep 2 23:41:20 BST 2022

Am 02.09.22 um 23:46 schrieb Ralph Little:

>     --jpeg-quality seems to be no more
>

> The options shown come ultimately from the backend that supports your
> scanner.
> What model of scanner are you using and which backend are you using to
> support it?

Ah, that explains everything, though I already guessed that ;-)

Using an Epson XP-7100 now with the epsonscan2 backend from Epson,
before I used imagescan from Epson. They changed some values, e.g.
--source now understands "Flatbed", which was something different before.

Not a big deal, just have to adjust my script a bit.

Thanks