[sane-devel] xerox_mfp Invalid argument Samsung SCX-3400

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:43:15 BST 2023

Hi,

On 2023-04-01 08:09, Marco wrote:
> Am 01.04.2023 um 17:04:12 Uhr schrieb jitesh pandey:
>
>> Please provide the output for the command
>>
>> *export SANE_DEBUG_DLL=255; SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB=255;
>> SANE_DEBUG_XEROX_MFP=4; scanimage -L*
>>
>> as it will give some insight
> See the attachment.

The problem that we commonly see with devices using the xerox_mfp
backend that used to work before are related to a change to enable JPEG
compression.
However, it transpires that some of these devices do not support it.

Could you let us see the output of the diag from the xerox_mfp backend?

SANE_DEBUG_XEROX_MFP=4 ...

I only see the output from SANE_DEBUG_DLL.

Cheers,
Ralph