[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA 490 Seg Fault

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 23:55:54 BST 2023

Hi,
If you are able, you can try to build the pixma backend from branch
264-canon-pixma-mx492-adf-issues at the git repo.
You only really need the libsane-pixma* files to support your scanner.

If you are not sure how to do this, then let me know and I can help you out.

I just tried that branch code on my MX492 and it works fine. However
regular 1.1.1 is a bust on the ADF.
IIRC it was an alignment requirement that these particular machines are
more fussy about.

Cheers,
Ralph