[sane-devel] Happy new year- time for a sane-backends release!

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 03:44:11 GMT 2023

So, I was able to do the release on time (after filling in a few blanks in
our documentation). But I only did the website updates tonight. I seem to
have run into a small problem there- when I download the release tarball,
and run ./autogen.sh, i get a ./configure file which has 'UNKNOWN' as the
package version number. This also happens with 1.1.1 as well. Is this
happening for anyone else?

allan