[sane-devel] Happy new year- time for a sane-backends release!

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 05:30:23 GMT 2023

Hi,

On 2023-01-01 15:54, m. allan noah wrote:
> It has been nearly a year since our last release, and there have been
> many changes and bug fixes. I'd like to get 1.2.1 released in early
> February. I've not done it in a few years, but I am certainly willing
> to make the release package.
>
> Any objections to a code freeze on Jan 22, and a release on Feb 5?

Happy New Year!

Sounds good to me. I don't mind creating a 1.2.1 milestone and assigning
MRs etc, as a precursor to making up the release notes.

I know Povilas proposed using an automated tool to generate the release
notes. This involves dropping files somewhere into a directory.
I will look into that. I know personally I have not been very strict wrt
to keeping that up-to-date. I will fill in the gaps as best I can.

Cheers,
Ralph