[sane-devel] Canon Pixma TR8660a works with sane-escl backend

Mike Wood mjl.wood at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:14:35 GMT 2023

Hi,

I have my Canon TR8660a working with sane-escl connected over Wi-Fi

Xsane identified:
"eSCL   Canon TR8600 Sca ip=192.168.0.33    [airscan:e0:Canon TR8600
Scanner]"

I have Colour and Grey, and I have tested both with resolutions 75, 100,
150, 200, 300, 600 and 1200 all working.

There are 10 other options under "Full Colour Range".

The ADF seems to be working, but I have not tested it extensively.

Please let me know if you need more information or if you would like any
other tests.

Kind regards, and may thanks for your work,

Mike Wood

--
Mike Wood
Mobile +61 401 317 238