[sane-devel] Release 1.3.0 process begins....

Bodo Eggert 7eggert at online.de
Tue Jan 30 08:43:13 GMT 2024

On Mon, 29 Jan 2024, Ralph Little wrote:

> We are now in functional code freeze, so no new functionality to that
> branch please unless it is an emergency! ;) All MRs should target this new
> branch if they are intended for the release. Other work can still target
> master.

Please at least expand the list of linux sg device names to include
/dev/sg`seq 0 31` as well as sg[a-z]. This causes a real problem now that
my scanners are beyond /dev/sg8 - I need to log in as root and rename the
device nodes.

I don't have much free time to implement the real fix :-(

with kind regards, Bodo Eggert