[DSE-Dev] Contributing bitlbee policy

Devin Carraway devin at debian.org
Sun Jun 24 00:09:07 UTC 2007

I've written a policy module for bitlbee, the IRC/IM gateway server.  It's
pretty straightforward, without privelege escalations; the only unusual part
is that it's run via inetd.  I was pleased to see that the refpolicy API is
actually fairly useful -- previously I'd been writing nothing but raw policy
rules.

I'm hoping someone could review it, and suggest an appropriate method for
submitting draft policy contributions -- sending it as a wishlist+patch
against selinux-policy-refpolicy, or trying to push it upstream, or whatever
else.

The TE & FC are here -- pretty brief and simple really:

	http://devin.com/debian/bitlbee-selinux/

Devin

--
Devin  \ aqua(at)devin.com, IRC:Requiem; http://www.devin.com
Carraway \ 1024D/E9ABFCD2: 13E7 199E DD1E 65F0 8905 2E43 5395 CA0D E9AB FCD2