[DSE-Dev] open_init_pty: eats much of the CPU time

Manoj Srivastava manoj.srivastava at stdc.com
Wed Apr 23 13:50:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

        A status update:

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:59:09 +0200, Václav Ovsík <vaclav.ovsik at i.cz> said:

> Hi, FYI: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=474956Maybe
> Manoj is busy and someone wants to review the code and include it
> upstream...  Regards -- Zito

        I finally managed to get my development SCM converted over to
 git, and am beginning to look over the patch (and zito  has just sent
 in an update to the bug report).

        In the meanwhile, The Debian development trees for SELinux
 packages have started migrating to public git repositories; the first
 few can be seen at:
  http://git.debian.org/git/users/srivasta/debian/libselinux.git
  http://git.debian.org/git/users/srivasta/debian/setools.git
  http://git.debian.org/git/users/srivasta/debian/policycoreutils.git
  http://git.debian.org/git/users/srivasta/debian/refpolicy.git

        manoj
--
In this world some people are going to like me and some are not.  So, I
may as well be me.  Then I know if someone likes me, they like me.