[DSE-Dev] SElinux support for at

Ansgar Burchardt ansgar at 43-1.org
Sat Nov 14 07:17:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I recently took over maintenance of at.  There is a patch from
Russell Coker in the Debian BTS for SElinux support.  I also received a
similar patch from Fedora.  As I do not know anything about SElinux, I
thought it was best to ask here if the patch is okay.

I noticed that Russell's patch does not change the security context in
the child executing sendmail later.  I assume this is a bug fixed in
Fedora's patch?

I plan to apply Fedora's patch if it looks okay to people knowing more
about SElinux than me.

Regards,
Ansgar