[DSE-Dev] refpolicy for wheezy

Mika Pflüger debian at mikapflueger.de
Wed Jun 13 15:31:57 UTC 2012

Hi Russel,

Am Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:44:15 +1000
schrieb Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au>:

> On Sun, 10 Jun 2012, Mika Pflüger <debian at mikapflueger.de> wrote:
> > Okay, I have prepared the package. You can get the updated version
> > from http://git.hemio.de/git/refpolicy-debian or alternatively I
> > can provide a .dsc and .debian.tar.gz.
> > It would be great if one of you could review it and upload it if you
> > agree. Note that I changed the maintainer to the alioth team and
> > moved Russel to Uploaders. Is this the correct, Russel?
>
> I have just built it from your source and uploaded it.  I have
> removed Erich and Manoj from the Uploaders line because Manoj hasn't
> been involved with Debian for ages and Erich doesn't seem to have
> done SE Linux stuff for ages.
>
> Erich is still a member of this group and it doesn't seem like Manoj
> will be returning to Debian.
>
> I don't know why I need to be in the Uploaders line as I'm a member
> of the Alioth group, but I left my name in.

Well, policy 5.6.3 requires at least one real human in uploaders for
team-maintained packages, so there is a good reason to leave your name
in there.

> > I diffed the contents of all the resulting binary packages against
> > the versions currently in sid/testing and there were some
> > differences: 1. Different changelogs (obviously)
> > 2. Different gzipped and tarred things (I therefore diffed the
> > untarred and gunzipped files, which were identical)
> > 3. One .pyc, where I think shipping it is a bug anyway (filed as
> >    #676852)
>
> Sounds like a bug.  Is there a Python expert here who can fix it?

I will look into it some day this week. I am no python packaging
expert, but it should be doable to at least not ship the .pyc file.

> [snip]
>
> > I already applied to join the SELinux team so if
> > you approve the application I could actually push the git tree to
> > the url that is now referenced by the Vcs-* fields.
>
> I've added you, please do this.  Apart from changing the changelog
> and control files I changed nothing for the new version.

pushed the git with your changes. Thanks for adding me so fast.

Cheers,

Mika

--
Own your own computer. Don't use Windows 7. <http://windows7sins.org>