[DSE-Dev] policy patch

Mika Pflüger debian at mikapflueger.de
Sun Oct 21 02:56:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:36:57 +0200
schrieb Mika Pflüger <debian at mikapflueger.de>:
> Am Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:06:06 +1100
> schrieb Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au>:
> >
> >   * Label ~/.adobe(/.*)? as mozilla_home_t for flash
> >   * Label /usr/sbin/opendkim as dkim_milter_exec_t
> >   * Make postfix.pp not depend on unconfined.pp for "strict"
> > configurations
> >   * Label postalias as postfix_master_exec_t for newaliases
>
> I split those into individual patches, checked upstream refpolicy and
> fedora how it's done over there, modified some of the patches slightly
> and committed the result into git.
>
> >   * Allow watchdog_t to read syslog pid files for process watching
> >   * Allow lvm_t (systemd-cryptsetup) systemd_manage_passwd_run()
> > access
> >   * Allow systemd_passwd_agent_t access to search selinuxfs and
> > write to the console for getting a password for encrypted
> > filesystems
> >   * Label /sbin/xtables-multi (the new iptables) as iptables_exec_t
> >   * Label /run/pm-utils(/.*)? as devicekit_var_run_t not
> > hald_var_run_t
> >   * Allow user_t to access mozilla_tmp_t
> >   * Label /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/* and /usr/lib/gvfs/* as bin_t
> >   * Label port 5546 as dhcpc_port_t for the client control port and
> > allow dhcpc_t to bind to it for TCP
> >   * Label /usr/lib/dovecot/auth as dovecot_auth_exec_t.
> >     Label /usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda as lda_exec_t
> >     Label /usr/lib/dovecot/(.*/)?lib.*\.so.* as lib_t
> >     Closes: #690225
> >   * Allow user_t etc to access mozilla_t classes
> > shm and sem for sharing the sound device
>
> I hope to get those splitted + checked + committed to git over the
> next few days.
> At the same time I will try to propose upstream what makes sense there
> (mostly debian locations, I guess).

All patches splitted and checked vs. fedora/upstream. I changed very
small things like correct alphabetical ordering etc. Additionally, I
changed the "Label /usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda as lda_exec_t" part to
retain the labelling of /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver as this is nowadays
still available as a symlink. You can find it all in git.

Those which made sense to submit upstream are submitted upstream, apart
from the syslog pidfile watching. I understand too little of neither
syslog nor watchdog to know if this belongs upstream or not.

If someone could upload version -12, I'd write an unblock request.

Cheers,

Mika

--
Own your own computer. Don't use Windows 7. <http://windows7sins.org>