[DSE-Dev] base module

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Jan 14 04:34:55 UTC 2014

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:00:44 Laurent Bigonville wrote:
> The one that aren't obviously for debian(anaconda,...) could indeed be
> dropped. But there are some other that are a bit more on the edge that
> should maybe stay. If you are not shipping them, we'll never receive any
> bug reports for them. Some kind of chicken-egg problem I guess.

I think we should initially drop anaconda, authbind, kudzu, portage, rhgb, and
speedtouch.

Authbind is something that I think should be removed upstream because it's
broken and obsolete.  Speedtouch is for an ADSL modem that was manufacgtured
in 2000, the software isn't in Debian and I doubt that anyone uses it.  The
rest are for other distributions.