[DSE-Dev] Again about managing CIL modules in Debian

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Tue Jun 3 12:14:31 UTC 2014

I disagree with the opinion that this issue should be set upstream.

Compare with Apache. In the upstream Apache AFAIK there are no such things as "sites available" and "sites enabled". This is a Debian invention.

I think the same principle should be applied to secilc package, that is we should invent our policy for Debian specifically.

It would NOT break ease of interoperating with other Linux distributives, because the basic logic (base policies and additional modules) is the same everywhere. The things which may differ are just details.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org