[DSE-Dev] selinux-policy-default

Mika Pflüger mika at mikapflueger.de
Tue Apr 28 17:26:54 UTC 2015

Hi Alan,

unfortunately, we couldn't solve the grave shortcomings in our selinux
policy in time for the release, so in order not to delay the release of
debian 8 (jessie), the package got removed from the release.
There are selinux policy packages in unstable and maybe someone can
provide packages for jessie in an unofficial repository, but they will
most likely not cover all needs.
For the moment you have to provide your own policy, compiling from
source or from the debian package.

To improve the situation for the future, we need help!

Cheers,

Mika