[DSE-Dev] selinux-policy-default in Jessie

Laurent Bigonville bigon at debian.org
Sat Dec 12 10:14:26 UTC 2015

Le 12/12/15 02:42, Oliver Kirst a écrit :
> Hi,
Hi,

> are there any plans to have selinux-policy-default back in Debian Jessie or is there any repo where the package can be used from?

I don't think this will happen in the main repository unfortunately. I'm
trying to focus on having the policy installable in unstable so I hope
I'll be able to upload the new policy in the backports after that.

You could try the policy from upstream directly if you want:

https://github.com/TresysTechnology/refpolicy

Cheers,

Laurent Bigonville