[DSE-Dev] selinux-policy-default in Jessie

Laurent Bigonville bigon at debian.org
Sat Dec 12 13:02:18 UTC 2015

Le 12/12/15 12:36, Oliver Kirst a écrit :
> Hi Laurent,
>
> thanks for your answer. I will try to use the policy from source/upstream directly.
>
> However, I thought that Debian is widely used on servers. Is there no one really complaining about missing SELinux support in Jessie?
Kernel and userspace wise, debian unstable doing OK I would say.

But it's quite difficult to have an always up-to-date, one size-fits-all
policy as it's a moving target. Fedora/RHEL can do it because they have
people working (full time?) on it.

But indeed It would be nice to have a default base policy in the archive.