[DSE-Dev] selinux-policy-default not in jessie, please upload to jessie-backports?

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Sep 8 09:59:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm in the process of updating the SELinux section of my book (to account
for jessie) but unfortunately I discovered that "refpolicy" was kicked out
of jessie (and testing) due to multiple RC bugs that have been ignored/not
fixed.

Can you handle the bugs (either fixing them or dropping the severity when
appropriate, etc) and ensure that the package goes back to testing ?

And then it would be nice to prepare a jessie-backports upload so that
the package can be made easily available to jessie users. You could also
try a stable upload since having selinux without policy makes no sense
and they might allow the package...

Thank you!

PS: And I see that selinux-basics is about to be removed from testing as
well (in 4 days) due to #795518 not being handled too...
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer