[DSE-Dev] mcstrans_2.7~rc3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Chris Lamb ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Aug 9 15:00:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sorry but I am going to have to reject your package.

You seem to be missing the main attributions in src/mcstrans.c (the primary
source file!, or possibly the d/copyright is copy-pasted from elsewhere by
accident.

Please check over your entire package as I stopped looking there.

 -- Chris Lamb <lamby at debian.org>  Wed, 09 Aug 2017 11:43:54 +0000

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.