[DSE-Dev] reproducable builds

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sun Jan 1 14:57:40 UTC 2017

Apparently libsemanage, libselinux, and a few other SE Linux packages have
reproducable builds.  I guess that didn't all happen by accident, so Laurent I
presume you are an expert on this now.  ;)

If you or anyone else has any suggestions for how to make refpolicy
reproducable then that would be appreciated.  I'm preoccupied with the sddm/
gdm3 issues.

Also I'm planning to avoid uploading refpolicy for 10 days, I'd like to get -6
in testing before I upload something new.  Once we get -6 in testing the
changes should be small enough to not be a major problem if we need to apply
for some sort of exemption to the freeze later on.