[DSE-Dev] SELinux state for Bullseye

Laurent Bigonville bigon at debian.org
Tue Feb 9 09:27:37 GMT 2021

OK for libselinux, I've restored the different individual commits from
Christian and force pushed everything. I also have added my change to
drop the usage of gettid() to fix the remaining RC bug.

Please before doing anything, run git pull --rebase in the "debian"
branch so you have the last revision and do not force push any changes
as a result of my own force push today.

I'll try to see if I can restore the individual commits for the other
components, but to be honest it's a bit late in the cycle to push non
essential changes to the archive, the freeze is this Friday