[Showme-devel] Fwd: Advice requested: Designing a open data analytics competition targeted to high school students

Bernelle Verster bernellev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:50:30 UTC 2015

Hi

Just FYI - I'll spend the holidays thinking about how best to structure
this and get in touch with Stefan and Emma in the new year.
Another potential partnership is UCT's 100UP programme [1], but there has
been no response from the lady who manages that project yet.

[1] - http://www.sii.uct.ac.za/sii/100up