[Showme-devel] Fwd: Julia for ARM

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Sat Oct 17 10:38:15 UTC 2015

On 17 October 2015 at 12:14, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
> Are you perhaps talking about an unofficial fork of the julia package?

Not of Julia (I'm submitting my patches and they are being accepted
upstream), but of the Debian packaging of Julia.

> Sounds good (except the detail of creating a julia fork - please don't).

What is the harm in having a julia_0.3.11-1showme1 in a git at showme/julia ?
At least it allows people with LIME, LIME2 and other armhf boards to
experiment and work on packaging the other julia deps for Beaker.
I see this as being only temporary, I will continue pushing to get
Julia building everywhere in Debian.