[Showme-devel] ShowMeBox: Timeline and Questions

Bernelle Verster bernelle at indiebio.co.za
Mon Sep 28 12:49:31 UTC 2015

Hi all

I'm getting more geared up towards ShowMeBox. For those who don't know
me, I am a supernoob on development stuff, so I'm here in my capacity
to learn, and to contribute on the more organisational,
communications, marketing side. I am also involved in organising
DebConf16.

I'd like to start thinking about how we're addressing questions [1]
and addressing the things on the timeline:

* September: Planning phase: sponsors, contacts, box development,
software packaging, jury

* October: Development phase: Box ready, software, promotion material,
website, Q&A

Does anyone have suggestions on how best to proceed? Do we want weekly
meetings on IRC? and/or can we take these questions to the mailing
list one bunch at a time to figure out answers?

Cheers

[1] - https://wiki.debian.org/ShowMeBox/Questions