[Soc-coordination] Re: Mentor reports due now (was Re: Updates please)

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Jul 3 16:24:26 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:32:08AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>In case anybody hasn't seen the message below, the mentor surveys are
>now online. Mentors, please respond here to confirm when you've done
>yours.

By my reckoning we've had reports from:

Me
Aigars Mahinovs
Daniel Baumann
Raphael Hertzog
Erich Schubert
Don Armstrong
Andi Barth

which is only seven of the ten we're expecting.

Colin, Petter, AJ - if you haven't already, please ASAP fill in the
mid-term evaluation for your student, as linked from

  http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_home.html

and confirm that you've done so. At the moment, there is no way for
Debian SoC admins to check directly if you've done so - this is an
acknowledged bug in the webapp. If you have problems in doing the
evaluation, let us know now so that we can get somebody else to stand
in for you...

AJ, could you please also add some project details to the table at

  http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2006

?

Thanks,
--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray