[Soc-coordination] Britney improvements: report for July 29, 2006

Fabio Tranchitella kobold at debian.org
Sat Jul 29 17:13:55 UTC 2006

Hi Baruch,

Il giorno sab, 29/07/2006 alle 17.39 +0100, Baruch Even ha scritto:
> Everything sounds ok to me.
>
> One thing I'm missing, how are things with regard to the original time
> line, do you think you'll be able to complete all the tasks in time?

I'm behind my initial schedule: the main problem is that I didn't know
how hard would have been a python-only reimplementation of britney, and
my (last) exams at the university between the end of June and mid-July
didn't help. Anyway, that's my fault and I have nothing more to say, but
I'm working hard on the project and I'm sure that I'll be able to
deliver all the tasks before the end of the project.

One of the most important thing now is the testing, and for this I need
some help from Andreas, though.

The other tasks are really easy now that we have just python code
around. :)

Thanks,

--
Fabio Tranchitella <kobold at debian.org>                        .''`.
Proud Debian GNU/Linux developer, admin and user.            : :'  :