[Soc-coordination] debian-images-generator report for June 17, 2006

Carlos Parra Camargo cparra at emergya.info
Sat Jun 17 10:46:42 UTC 2006

 This the 4th report of debian-images-generator project.

 Things that have been keeping me busy this week:

 - Added DebianInstallerCodeName field.
 - Changed the way to access variables, conserve objconf way -> easier
   to add new fields at config file.
 - Added support to multiples mirrors (ExtraMirrors).
 - Control mirror missing files (AptLogicIOError).
 - Added Filename field at packages dictionary.
 - New component: tree, it represents the tree of elements that it's
   going to bein a media.
 - Added methods to add and remove all packages from a section into a
   tree.

  FYI, i will be in Ubuntu Developer Summit in Paris. I'm sure i will
see a lot of DD there.
--
Carlos Parra Camargo
Emergya, Soluciones Tecnológicas