[Soc-coordination] Ready for mid-term evaluation

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Jun 26 12:54:43 UTC 2006

Hi Carlos,

Google are asking for mentors to fill in the mid-term project
evaluation forms this week. As far as I can see, you're getting on
well with the code so far; I had another play with it over this
weekend and I can see how you're doing. By your own timeline in your
project proposal, you should be in the middle of implementing alpha 2
and it looks like you're keeping up very well so far - well done! :-)

The only _minor_ problem I have at this point is documentation - it's
a little sketchy so far. Are you planning on writing more soon?

Cheers,
--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.