[Soc-coordination] Mentor reports due now (was Re: Updates please)

Daniel Baumann panthera at debian-unofficial.org
Wed Jun 28 13:30:23 UTC 2006

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Has anyone put "no" in the last field (ie is anyone unhappy enough
> with its student to want to stop the project now)?

Yes, I did.

> Daniel, did the problem solve itself with your student?

Well, I can only summarize what I did already say on IRC: The student
did not contribute until now, is behind his schedule and does not care
if he gets the money or not.

We agreed that I don't bother him with further pings, and, if he does
catch up and suddenly contribute things according to his schedule before
the evalatuation final-date, we'll continue. Until now, there was no
further communication nor a (initial) contribution, therefore I did put
a "no", which is, nevertheless changeable if significant contribution
comes before the deadline.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net