[Soc-coordination] Important: Final mentor reports due this week

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Sep 7 08:24:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

everbody CCed was a potential mentor for Debian in Google's summer of
code. The summer of code is over for 2 weeks already and everybody (even
mentors without students) have to fill a form this week (sorry for the
late notice, I had expected that Baruch would take care of it).

Please take some time to do it, it's important if we want to be able to
participate again in next year's Summer of code.

The form is at this URL:
http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_home.html

If you had a student, you have 2 forms otherwise only have one.

Please confirm on the mailing list
(soc-coordination at lists.alioth.debian.org) that you filled the form.

Cheers,
--