[Soc-coordination] Final mentor reports due this week

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Fri Sep 8 14:33:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 01:33:43PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> You know the drill - mentors, please make sure that you've filled in
> the final reports and then confirm here.

Philipp Kern poked me on IRC about his report not having been done yet,
so I chatted with him and filled it in. It seems Carlos Villegas' survey
hadn't been filled in either, so I answered it as best I could based on
his blog postings and so forth.

Don, Petter, it might be worthwhile if you mail LH/Chris directly with
better info if you have time? (Or update the surveys yourselves, if you
get them before Google locks them in 30min or so...)

It looks like our results are:

    6/10 successful:   bootspeed, i18n, debian-cd-ng, tracker tools,
                       britney, debbugs
    1/10 halfway:      debtags
    3/10 unsuccessful: livecd, hurd d-i, bittorrent mirror

The 4/10 that didn't make it all the way seem to mostly have come undone
due to inadequate time/communication, which seems pretty reasonable given
this was our first go at it, and, well, at least remembering what I was
like at doing projects as student...

So congratulations to all the students and mentors who made it this far:
good job and well done!

It'd be great to hear any thoughts you've all had on the project either
here or on planet, too :)

Cheers,
aj