[Soc-coordination] Google SoC Mentor Summit (fwd)

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net
Mon Sep 25 19:41:01 UTC 2006

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> So, do any of the mentors fancy going to represent Debian? Google will
> cover travel expenses etc. for up to 2 people for the meeting on
> Saturday the 14th of October. It'd be good if somebody (or 2) goes
> along, to help discuss the program.

It would be interesting to go, no question, I would even have time and
fun to do so, but I think there are better suited people than me, since
my SoC did fail due to the fact that the applicant did not do anything.

However, if really nobody can/want to go for the second ticket, I would
do it, which is still better than to not use the ticket at all :))

Regards,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net