[Soc-coordination] Google SoC Mentor Summit (fwd)

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Wed Sep 27 13:29:29 UTC 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 11:58:37PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
>On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> As it stands, *my* favourite choice would be Don and Erich if they're
>> ready and able to go. Guys, can you do it?
>
>I can, but if someone else wants to go, that's better. [I basically
>don't care either way; I'm already travelling up there the previous
>weekend.]

In fact, I've spoken to aj and he'd quite like to go along. There are
other useful things he can do in a few days in the US, too, which
makes it handy apparently.

So: Erich and AJ are going.

/me ducks out at this point - these two can organise details of travel
etc. with Google themselves at this point, I hope... :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the